The type of rental Pocket WiFi we provide is determined by the area of your residence where the internet will be installed. Depending on the coverage, the rental Pocket WiFi type will differ.
By reading the following conditions and requesting a rental Pocket WiFi in the email we sent, you are agreeing to the following conditions.
Please be sure to read the following carefully and respond to our email.
Rental Pocket WiFi Conditions (Moving Customers)
1) As you are moving and will require internet access until the internet can be installed in your new residence, the rental Pocket WiFi we provide is meant to be a support device until the installation date. (There are NO additional fees for this.)
4) There is no determined fair usage policy applied to the service. As for the amount of data, we technically cannot say that it is unlimited. Extreme usage may signal a flag to the provider. (Extreme amounts of continuous data over a period of time.) For the average user who is watching videos, working from home, playing games, etc. (normal internet usage), there should be no problems.
5) If the Pocket WiFi is damaged/lost, there is a damage fee and a lost fee of 30,000 JPY.
6) If any of the accessories are damaged/lost, the lost fee(s) will be charged for the accessories.
7) If we do not hear from you after 3 reminder emails, please note that the plan will automatically be changed to the Monthly Pocket WiFi plan. (※1) The change to the monthly pocket WiFi plan will occur the following day after we send the email if we do not hear from you.
8) We ask that the customer returns the Pocket WiFi device once the installation has been completed. If the device is not posted within 5 days after the installation, the Sakura Fiber contract will continue and a daily fee for the pocket WiFi will be incurred until it is returned to our office.
9) If the installation cannot be completed due to some reason, your Sakura Fiber Internet contract remains with the pocket WiFi.
10) If you wish to terminate your contract, you need to submit your Termination Form regardless of the installation's success/failure. (You will need to return the pocket WiFi at the end of the termination month indicated on the Termination Form confirmation email.)
* After 5 days from the successful installation date, the daily fee will occur from the next day of the installation to the day you post the pocket WiFi. (We confirm the posting date on the Japan Post Tracking system.) (The daily cost is the prorated amount of the monthly fee of 7,128 JPY.)
** If there are no records of the posting within 2 weeks from your successful installation date, the rental pocket WiFi will automatically be switched to a monthly pocket WiFi plan. Once it is switched, the below monthly conditions are applied. (※1)
** The registration fee (110 JPY) will be charged.
**Minimum usage policy of 3 months is applied.
**Termination Policy applied. (You will need to submit a termination form through My Page by the 25th of your preferred termination month. The contract can be terminated at the end of the termination month.)
**Returning the pocket wifi does not equal terminating your contract. Unless the termination form is submitted, the contract is ongoing.
Please let us know if you wish to use the Pocket WiFi device. Once we receive confirmation, we will proceed with providing instructions and steps to receive the device.
※ Rental Pocket WiFi devices will be prepared and shipped during weekdays due to the operation schedule. (No weekend/holiday shipping.)