Please check your device's signal bar after inserting the SIM card.
If your device shows signal bars, the SIM card is working normally.
In that case, please check :
1. Mobile data is turned ON in the settings
2. Airplane mode is OFF in the settings
3. APN settings (Values have to be in small letters. No capitals ). If you have not completed the APN settings, data service can not be used.
Please set up the APN settings as specified in the enclosed manual which was delivered to you with the SIM.
You can also get the information from the following link. APN setting page
For dual-SIM android devices, please make sure that you selected the correct SIM slot. It is highly recommended that you put our SIM card in slot 1.
4. For iPhones and some androids, the signal bar may be shown as 0. If that is your case, please ignore it.
If your device does not show any signal, please try:
1. Take out the SIM card and gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
2. Insert the SIM card into the phone.
If you have tried all of the above and the situation does not seem to change, please contact us