Activation fee will be charged when your credit card is authorized or deposit is made.
Articles in this section
- How do I change payment from Credit card to Smart Pit card (paying cash at the convenience store)
- How do I clear the unpaid bill on the Portal site after the due date (Credit Card)
- How Can I Check the Smartpit Card Number on the Portal site?
- How do I Update My Credit/Debit Card Information?
- What is Smart Pit Card?
- How to use Smart Pit at convenience store (Family Mart)
- How to use Smart Pit at convenience store (LAWSON / MINI STOP)
- Do you require minimum length of contract?
- When monthly fee is charged?
- When activation fee is charged?