If you are going to leave Japan temporarily and wish to keep the same phone number you are currently using upon your return, we highly recommend you to consider suspending your contract, rather than terminating the contract.
The option to suspend your plan is mainly for users who have plans to come back to Japan in the future and would like to keep their phone number and plan. This plan reduces the monthly bill to 1100 JPY/month.
Kindly be advised this plan is available for Credit card users only, if you are paying by Smartpit, you can NOT apply for the suspension plan.
Moreover, this plan targets Voice+data long term sim card only. It is not available for Pocket wifi plans, or Data only plans.
If the above applies to you, kindly confirm the following conditions:
- This plan is for those who wish to keep their number when not in use.
- From the 1st of next month, the call and Data function will be temporarily suspended.
- The plan must be at a monthly interval (From the beginning to the end until at the end of the same month). Once the suspension has started at the beginning of the month, no changes can be made. (phone line will not be able to recover until the end of the same month)
- If there are unpaid bills during the suspension period, the termination will apply and the phone number will become invalid.
- For recovery of the line. You must submit the「Request change plan」form again.
You can suspend your plan by navigating to the Manage Plan page. You can find information on how to get to this page in the link below:
Link: How do I get to my "Manage Plan" page?
※If this is your first time logging into your Sakura Mobile Portal account, please visit here
If you are not sure whether or not you are eligible to apply for the suspension plan, kindly contact us