Check your points on [Sakura Mobile My Page]
1. Log in to your [Sakura Mobile My Page]
If it's your first time to log in to the [Sakura Mobile My Page], kindly refer to this article on How to log in to [Sakura Mobile My Page] for the first time?
2. After you log in to your Page, kindly click on the three dots on the upper right as shown in the picture below.
3. You can see your points on the screen.
*The points you received will expire after 1 year if remain unused.
Check your points on the [Sakura Mobile Online Store]
It is necessary to log in to this site (Sakura Mobile Online Store) to check your point usage history, as well as when/how many points you have received.
Similar to [Sakura Mobile My Page], you need to set the password for this site when you log in for the first time. The email address is the same as the email address you used to apply for Sakura Mobile.
1. Click on the Sakura Points banner > Exchange points to access the [Sakura Mobile Online Store] login page.
2. Click on "Lost your password" to set your password for the [Sakura Mobile Online Store].
Enter the same email address as the one on [Sakura Mobile My Page] > Reset Password > An email will be sent to your email address.
3. Check your mail and click on the link on the email to update your password.
4. Login with the password you have just set.
Confirm point usage
1. After logging in, find the menu on the top of the screen (top right on mobile devices) and expand.
2. Click on "My Points" to check your point usage history, as well as when/how many points you got.