Depending on your current service and telecommunications network provider, it is possible to transfer your current internet service to our service. If your current service is associated with the telecommunications provider's (NTT's) fiber-optic network, we should be able to transfer your service.
★DO NOT terminate or cancel your current internet contract, if you wish to try and transfer your internet service to Sakura Fiber Internet.
How to proceed
In order for us to confirm that the transfer is possible, we will need the following information. Please provide this information in your Application Form when you submit it. (You can input this information in the [MESSAGE] portion of the Application Form.)
Please request the following information from your current internet service.
- 事業者変更承諾番号（Jigyō-sha henkō shōdaku bangō: - Business Change Approval Number）
- 承諾番号の有効期限（Shōdaku bangō no yūkō kigen: - Expiration date of number）
- 契約者名義（回線名義）（Keiyaku-sha meigi (kaisen meigi) - Contract name (Line name) Alphabet AND Katakana/Japanese characters）
- 契約ID（回線ID）（Keiyaku ID (kaisen ID) - Contract ID (Line ID). If you are unable to obtain this, please let us know. We may be able to find this once we receive the other information.)
- If possible, please ask your internet service provider when your information (particularly IPv6 account) will be removed from their system after the transfer
The above are typically the information that the internet service will provide when requesting the information to transfer the service. Please note that after the number has been issued, the number is valid for 10-14 days. Please provide us with this information and the Application Form as soon as possible. The order will need to be finalized and submitted before the number's expiration date.
Depending on the information found on the NTT system after inputting your information, the installation may either be a physical or remote installation. We will let you know about the installation details as soon as we have processed your information and Application Form.
Internet Service Provider (ISP) details
Depending on your current ISP setup and system, our IPv6 service may not begin until your current ISP has deleted your internet contract from their system. Once this process has been completed, we will be able to process your information into our ISP. Please ask your current ISP when the IPv6 service will be terminated. Once you know this, please let us know.
Our representatives will provide you with ISP information and details depending on what we find.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this. We will provide assistance with this process.