For current Sakura Fiber Internet customers, it is generally possible to transfer the current internet service to your new residence. Depending on where you will be moving, the process will differ. We recommend letting us know as soon as possible the below information once you have confirmed the move.
Prior to moving to your new residence
Once you have determined and confirmed where you will be moving to, please inform us of all of the following information as soon as possible. Depending on the new residence's internet status, the installation may take time due to scheduling, etc.
- Full address for your new residence
- When you leave your old residence
- When you will move into your new residence
After receiving your information
Once we have received your information, we will check your new residence's internet status to determine what plan we can offer you and the installation process.
We will then inform you of the plan, installation fees, and process to continue using your internet service.
Things to note
- Depending on the installation schedule for the new residence, the internet service may begin after you have moved.
- In the event that your internet installation is not able to be performed immediately (or around) when you move into your residence, we will provide you with a rental Pocket WiFi device to use until the installation date.
- Should the new residence not be able to have the internet installed, the service may need to be canceled.
- For individuals moving from eastern Japan to western Japan (and vice-versa), the process will involve returning the rental NTT device. We will provide assistance with this once we have confirmed the information for the installation.
Regarding the currently used internet devices, please bring the following devices with you to your new residence if:
1) You are moving before your new installation date has been arranged
2) You will be using the same devices at your new residence. If this is the case, we will inform you of this while scheduling the installation for the new residence.
If the devices need to be returned to NTT, we will inform you of this and how to return the devices to NTT.
ONU and Wireless Router Combination
Home Gateway Device (and wireless card) Users